The Wildrock Membership Program is for visitors who want to actively support Wildrock's mission and outreach efforts and who are interested in making Wildrock a 'home-base in nature" for regular visits and stewardship experiences. The Membership program creates a community of engaged families.
Cost for Annual Family Membership: $125 for 2 or more people in the same household
Join here. Please include a note when donating that the fee is to register to become a Wildrock Member. We will send you a welcome packet via email.
- Advance invitation and discounts to participate in Wildrock's "8 before 8" Saturday afternoon program, a badge program where families experience eight special outdoor experiences before their children turn eight years old. Families earn badges for planting native plants, identifying plants and insects, building a habitat for animals, cooking over a fire, hiking to a special destination, creating a nature journal, and learning about water sheds and soils. Sessions are "pay what you can," suggested $10 per member family, $25 for nonmembers. The program will launch in September, 2017.
- Monthly Wildrock Membership E-Newsletter announcing priority sign-up for classes, events, and rental opportunities.
- Invitation to meet with staff twice a year to help plan programs and provide feedback.
- Invitation to Stewardship Family Fun Days that involve games, skill-building, and simple stewardship projects.
- Discount coupons for Wildrock's store opening this fall.