Wildrock is overseen by a highly engaged board committed to realizing our strategic goals. We are dedicated to:
- excellence in nonprofit administration,
- diversity and cultural sensitivity in program planning and delivery
- high standards in the practice of land stewardship
- ongoing learning and regular evaluation of programs and leadership
- responsiveness to community need as it relates to the intersection of human health and wellbeing and nature connection.
Board Chair Sue Haas.
Treasurer Maria Rolph
Secretary Pennie Newell
Directors Margaret Edwards
2017 Annual Report here.